Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Edition 15 Week of April 16, 2012



Humor

Sunday Golf

One Sunday morning, a priest wakes up and decides to go golfing. He calls his boss and says that he feels very sick, and won't be able to go to work.

Way up in heaven, Saint Peter sees all this and asks God, "Are you really going to let him get away with this?"

"No, I guess not," says God.

The priest drives about five to six hours away, so he doesn't bump into anyone he knows. The golf course is empty when he gets there. So he takes his first swing, drives the ball 495 yards away and gets a hole in one.

Saint Peter watches in disbelief and asks, "Why did you let him do that?"

To this God says, "Who's he going to tell?"


Great Grandma Gas!

My Great Grandmother went to the doctor and said, "Doctor I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much. It never smells and is always silent. As a matter of fact I've farted at least 10 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because it doesn't smell and is silent."

The doctor said, "I see. Take these pills and come back to see me next week".


The next week Great Grandma returned.


"Doctor," she said, "I don't know what the heck you gave me, but now my farts, although still silent, stink terribly".


"Good," the doctor said. "Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing."

 

 

 

FARCE Magazine is an on-line humor magazine looking for non-syndicated cartoons and written humor material. Want to contribute to FARCE Magazine? Contact the editor at farcemagazine@gmail .com. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment